THE BULLETPROOF MIND: PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATION FOR COMBAT
- A new era of ‘record’ body counts in international and domestic terrorism.
- Salient historical events that may influence terrorist behavior.
- The possibility of school violence, and school/workplace violence prevention.
- A virus of violence in America and world-wide, its causes, and its effect.
- The psychological cost of conflict.
- The physiology and psychology of a conflict situation.
- PTSD: What is it and how to prevent it.
- The resistance to killing in every healthy human.
- Non-firers throughout history.
- A revolution in combat: Use of training to overcome the resistance to killing.
- Training kids to kill: The virus of violence and how kids are being enabled to kill.
- Survival after the battle and in the years to come.