TAC-1 Advanced Series
ADVANCED Tactical PISTOL
Advanced Tactical Pistol Shooting Concepts
Pistol-III/Carbine-III is TAC-1's highest firearms module where only the those who can demonstrate the highest level of safety, operation and marksmanship should attend. This 5 hour Carbine/Pistol training course will build on the foundation skills developed in Carbine-I & II. Aggressive carbine handling skills during tactical deployment of the rifle for personal protection and home defense will be evaluated. This challenging training course pushes the shooter to a advanced level of marksmanship, decision making abilities, strong operation of weapons and team concept. Various timed shooting drills will be offered to shooters to assess and identify their strength and weaknesses.
Each Advanced module have an unique topic to be discussed. This class will deal with advanced drills, solving problems, applying tactical concepts to make the student perform better whether the student is striving to become a better tactical or competitive shooter.
Gun Fighting Course
Experience counter ambush scenarios and decisively use the right force to eradicate the threat. Students will have the opportunity to be taught the simple striking methods to keep the threat away to create distance to draw their weapon.
This Pistol-III course will challenge the student in stress endued malfunction drills where the students must find ways to clear their weapons malfunctions under difficult circumstances. Also students may be given a task to self aid the gun shot wound to their extremities and continue fighting back.
Many more timed drills and scenarios will be offered in diminished lighting situations.
- Semi Auto Combat Pistol (9mm, 40 S&W, 10mm, .45 ACP)
- Min 3 Magazines - Magazine holder/pouch
- Ammunition 350 - 400 rounds of ammunition (Students must provide own ammo)
- Handheld Flashlight
- Weapon Attached Light
- Body armor and vest (Optional)
- Sam-brown or tactical belt
- Eye protection (Prefer clear with no color)
- Ear protection (both outer and inner protections are recommended)
- Boots (protected shoes)
- Cap or Hat (highly recommended)
- Knee & elbow pads (optional)
- Shooting mat for prone position (optional)
- Appropriate attire for weather & flying hot brass
- Large Marking Pen (Sharpies)
- Water and snacks (also available on-site for purchase)
- Gun bag/case to store and transport firearms
- Folding Chair for your comfort*
- IFAK (Optional)
**Upon registration, students are provided with a Discount Code courtesy of LA Police Gear for all of their shopping need.
Pistol-I, Pistol-II or Equivalent
Time & Schedule
When: January ,th 2019 Sun (1230 - 16300) 190106P3
Where: 33951 San Francisquito Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91390
Pistol - Min 450