One-Handed Battle & Low-Light Shooting Concepts
One Handed Pistol Operation & Shooting (1300 to 1700)
The first part of the class will focus on one handed shooting. One handed shooting is often a neglected concept that shooter's don't necessarily train enough. Pistol-II(C) will not only teach the concept of shooting accurately and quickly one-handed but also explore the way to operate and manipulate the gun with just one hand. Both the primary hand the support hand will be practiced and drilled.
Furthermore, shooting one handed will prepare the shooter for the low light shooting portion of the class in the 2nd half of the class.
Diminished & Low Light Training (1730 to 2130)
Pistol-II(C) Part 2 will focus on the essentials of shooting under diminished lighting condition. Technical and the practical understanding of the effective employment of the handheld flashlight & weapon mounted light will be examined.
Students will have the opportunity to shoot in low light conditions where their sights and targets are difficult to see and identify. Night sights are highly recommended tool for this type of condition.
Pistol-II(C) Module is divided into two (2) distinctive curriculum: One-Handed Battle 4 hrs. & Low-Light Shooting Concepts 4 hrs.
Pistol-I(a) & (b) Or Equivalent [Must have taken basic firearms training] & be able to draw from holster, sufficient demonstrable accuracy. Pistol-II(A) & Pistol-II(B) are HIGHLY recommended.
Any Law Enforcement personnel looking for supplemental off duty carry training are welcomed.
September 19th Sat 2020 (#200912P2C) 1300 to 2100 hrs.
Angeles Shooting Ranges: Fort Angeles
12651 Little Tujunga Canyon Rd Lake View Terrace, CA 91342
One Handed Battle: 1300-1700
Low Light Concepts: 1730-2130
- Compact Semi Auto Carry Pistol (9mm, 40 cal., 45 cal.)
- Full Size Semi Auto Pistol (9mm, 40 cal., 45 cal.) Low Light Class*
- Night sights on pistol (highly recommended)
- Ammunition 300 rds per module (Students must provide own ammo)
- A Sturdy belt
- Min (3) magazines
- Eye protection (Clear with no color and tint for night shooting)
- Ear protection (both outer and inner protections are recommended)
- Practical Handheld Flash Light (LED above 90 lumen/below 700)
- with Light lens filter (Optional)
- Weapon Attached Light (Optional)
- Extra batteries (highly recommended - also available for purchase on site)
- Appropriate attire and shoes for safety, weather & hot brass (No sandals)
- Water and snacks (also available on-site for purchase)
- Lunch if both modules are taken
- Gun bag/case to store and transport firearms
- Marking pen (Sharpie)
- Folding chair for your comfort
**Upon registration, students are provided with a Discount Code courtesy of LA Police Gear for all of their shopping need.