Concealed Carry Pistol
& Diminished Light Training
elements of Concealment
- Principles of personal defense while carrying
- Use of deadly force
- Moral and ethical issues regarding Concealed Carry
- Combative mind-set & situational awareness
- Selecting the right weapon, gear and basic ballistics
- Elements of handgun marksmanship
- Drawing and exhibiting handguns from holster
- Ready & Combat positions
- Critical malfunction clearing
- Shooting from various conventional/unconventional positions
- Scenario based shooting drills
- Evaluation & Qualification
Part 1: Pistol-II(C)
Compact/Concealed Carry Pistol - Intermediate Lvl (1200 to 1600)
This course is designed to introduce defensive shooting technique to Concealed Carry permit holders, new applicants or anyone looking to gain insight into the concept of concealed carry. This session will also provide an excellent trigger time for any law enforcement personnel needing range time with their Off Duty or Plain Clothes carry guns. *This class is designed for those who had received prior formal firearms training.
PII-(C) will develop the student's precise marksmanship with their carry gun through demonstration and practice. Participants will learn how to safely draw and present their firearm from concealed carry holster over the garment. Students will understand the legal aspect of concealed carry as well as CA use of force doctrine through discussion and scenarios.
Part 2: Pistol-II(C)
Diminished & Low Light Training (1630 to 2030)
Pistol-II(C) Part 2 will focus on the essentials of shooting under diminished lighting condition. Technical and the practical understanding of the effective employment of the handheld flashlight & weapon mounted light will be examined.
Students will have the opportunity to shoot in low light conditions where their sights and targets are difficult to see and identify. Night sights are highly recommended tool for this type of condition.
P2C Combo Deal - $180
Take both sections (Compact Pistol & Low Light Pistol) and SAVE!
Pistol-II(C) Module is divided into two (2) distinctive curriculum: Concealed Carry and Diminished Light training. Students have the opportunity to sigh up for both or just one of the modules. When registering for both lesson plans, students will receive a $10 discount.
Pistol-I(a) & (b) Or Equivalent [Must have taken basic firearms training] & be able to draw from holster, sufficient demonstrable accuracy. Pistol-II(A) & Pistol-II(B) are HIGHLY recommended.
Any Law Enforcement personnel looking for supplemental off duty carry training are welcomed.
May 4th 2018 (#190504P2C)
Angeles Shooting Ranges:
Fort Angeles Range
12651 Little Tujunga Canyon Rd Lake View Terrace, CA 91342
Concealed Carry Class: 1200-1600 $95
Low Light Class: 1630-2030 $95
- Compact Semi Auto Carry Pistol (9mm, 40 cal., 45 cal.)
- Full Size Semi Auto Pistol (9mm, 40 cal., 45 cal.) Low Light Class*
- Night sights on pistol (highly recommended)
- Ammunition 300 rds per module (Students must provide own ammo)
- Concealed Carry Holster - (No cross draw holsters please)
- Concealed mag pouch, pocket holster, etc.
- A Sturdy belt
- Min (3) magazines
- Eye protection (Prefer clear with no color and tint)
- Ear protection (both outer and inner protections are recommended)
- Practical Handheld Flash Light (LED above 90 lumen/below 700)
- with Light lens filter (Optional)
- Weapon Attached Light (Optional)
- Extra batteries (highly recommended - also available for purchase on site)
- Appropriate attire and shoes for safety, weather & hot brass (No sandals)
- Concealed Carry clothing of choice - bring different type of garments
- Water and snacks (also available on-site for purchase)
- Lunch if both modules are taken
- Gun bag/case to store and transport firearms
- Marking pen (Sharpie)
- Folding chair for your comfort
**Upon registration, students are provided with a Discount Code courtesy of LA Police Gear for all of their shopping need.
Photo by Jamie Itagaki