This live fire training with first aid will address specific issues associated with gunshot wounds and other serious injuries sustained during live-fire training on a range. Much of this course are conducted under live-fire conditions and will also review and drill self/buddy aid to increase the survivability after being inflicted with gunshot wound.
TAC-1 designs and conduct live-fire shooting drills with utmost safety in mind, but sometimes accidents and circumstances beyond the instructor’s control occur and someone gets seriously injured. Simple medical care can prevent unnecessary deaths associated with gunshot wound during training. If you train and shoot often this class is a great reminder as to how to handled self others during medical emergency.
– A full refund will be made if cancellation is made 1 week or more prior to a scheduled class.
– A $50.00 cancellation fee may be required if cancellation is made less than 1 week prior to a scheduled class
– No refunds will be awarded for no-shows. Rescheduling using the credit may be available. Students are responsible for differences in tuition. – Credits will expire after 1 year of purchase.
– TAC-1 reserves the right to cancel any classes and programs at any time. Adequate notice will be given to students.
– Full Refunds will be paid in the event of a cancellation.
– TAC-1 is not responsible for non-refundable travel fares, fare penalties, or any other travel expenses you may incur in the event of a cancellation.