Condition of Acceptance
Upon registration, students are charged full amount of the class. If students are not able to meet the prerequisite as defined herein, student's paid enrollment fee will be returned. Please allow 2 to 3 week for the refund to appear.
The applicants must;
1. be a citizen of the approved country(ies) including United States and Canada.
2. be able to present clear evidence of identity and age which is defined as a valid, non-expired passport, driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. A military and Law Enforcement identification is also acceptable.
3 That the applicant is legally entitled to own and/or possess firearms in their State. (Firearm Classes Only) *Check the eligibility for California residents using the link below for your reference: http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/pfecapp.pdf "No person or agency may require or request another person to obtain a firearms eligibility check or notification of firearms eligibility check pursuant to Penal Code section 30105, subdivision (h). A violation of this subdivision is a misdemeanor."
4. be free of any felony, domestic violence or any other violent criminal convictions within the United States of America.
5. be able to prove the identity as the same person certified in the application upon arrival to training.
6. be able to follow instructions given by instructors and range masters as range operations depend on careful control of weapons by staff and students.
7. sign and understand a “Release and Indemnification Agreement” releasing Tactical Advanced Combat, LLC. (TAC-1).
8. be at least 18 years of age or be accompanied by a supervising adult such as a parent or guardian.
9. consent to having TAC-1 verify identity and background as required under U.S. export controls, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other applicable regulations.
- A FULL refund will be made if cancellation is made prior to 1 week before the scheduled class.
-3% online payment surcharge will be assessed for all refunds.
- No refund will be awarded for cancellation made within 48 hrs prior to training and as well as no-shows.
- A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed if cancellation and rescheduling is made less than 1 week prior to the scheduled class.
- Rescheduling using credit coupon may be available. Students are responsible for differences in tuition. Credits will expire after 1 year of purchase.
- TAC-1 reserves the right to cancel or modify any classes at any time. Adequate notice will be given to students.
- Full Refund or Coupon will be issued in the event of cancellation.
- TAC-1 is not responsible for non-refundable travel fares, fare penalties, or any other travel expenses you may incur in the event of a cancellation.